"How do we get Fido signed up?"
Getting started couldn't be easier. Download the admission forms below and check with your vet to make sure your pal has all of their necessary vaccines and preventitives. Then just give us a call to make an appointment for their first day. No membership fees. No set schedules. After the first day, no reservations are needed. Just drop in whenever some "dog fun" is needed.
Rules For Admittance
- Campers should be at least 12 weeks old and in good health.
- All campers 6 months of age or older must be spayed or neutered.
- All Campers must be up-to-date on all vaccinations, including Bordatella. Also required is year-round monthly heartworm & flea control with veterinarian certification.
- Evaluation visit is by appointment only.
- All Campers must be non-aggressive, and not food or toy protective.
- In order to protect ALL of our campers, our rules have NO exceptions.